There are five categories of risk: strategic, financial, compliance, operational and reputational. Risk sources stem from people, systems, regulations, environment and competition. Real value is created when your company enhances its risk profile. Managing risk can improve operational performance and build value.
Your Risk Management Solutions Include:
- A risk plan
- Operational & performance improvement
- Internal audit & internal controls
- An exit or succession transition plan
- Financial readiness: debt & investment
- Recurring monitoring of your risk positions
Assess Your Risk
- Do you have questions about your ability to grow the top line?
- Is there room for financial or operational improvement in the business?
- Are there business issues that keep you up at night?
- Are you concerned about the quality of your financial data for decision making?
- Are you planning to sell your business within the next 5-10 years?
- Do you have family members, Partners or employees that will take over the business?
Go to Top
Did you answer “Yes” to any of the above questions? If so, it would benefit you to have a “no obligation” meeting with our firm. To learn more about how we can help you, please contact us at (801) 328-2011.