Our goal is to provide assurance that your benefit plans are secure. We limit your staff’s involvement in the audit process to minimize interruption in your workplace. Our Partners are accessible and involved in your audit.
Quality & Value-Added Benefit Plan Audits
An employee benefit plan is typically one of a company’s most valuable assets. It is what your employees will rely on most in their retirement. When trustees, administrators, plan professionals and their service providers engage WSRP, they realize the intangible benefit of peace of mind. Our experienced team of professionals receives specialized industry audit training to remain current with all benefit plan regulations.
Member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
WSRP is an active member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (AQC), a firm-based membership center for firms that audit employee benefit plans. The AQC provides many valuable up-to-date resources and tools to assist member firms in their benefit plan services including new regulatory developments, hot-topic issues and technical trainings.
Some of Our Plan Services Include:
- Defined contribution plan audits (full scope & limited scope)
- Defined benefit plan audits (pension plans)
- Employee stock ownership plan audits (ESOPs)
- Health & welfare plan audits
- Payroll compliance audits
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 & related schedules
- Assistance with DOL & IRS audits
- Examination of health claims adjudication
- Audit, attest & tax services for single employer plans, multi-employer plans & multiple employer plans
Actions speak louder than words. Our plan auditors can help you look at your plan with a fresh set of eyes. To learn more, please contact us at (801) 328-2011.