Create Cash with Employee Retention Credits & the New PPP
You can get Employee Retention Credits (ERC) whether you took out a PPP loan or not. We will demonstrate the actual values experienced by some of our clients. There is a great deal of confusion on the ERC because initially with PPP you had to choose either to take the PPP money or the ERC credit. Then, they reversed that decision and you can take both. How you calculate the ERC credits can be complicated if you took PPP money, but this is real cash for businesses to claim.
Then, we discuss CARES Act benefits and the sweeping impact of PPP to help you increase the financial strength of your business. Further legislation is pending and if those changes are announced prior to the session, we will add those items into the agenda.
This Engaging Session Will Discuss:
- The New Employee Retention Credit (ERC) provisions.
- Compare provisions of the 2020 ERC and 2021 ERC.
- How PPP borrowers may be eligible for 2020 and 2021 ERC.
- The New PPP loan forgiveness process.
- Additional eligible expenses for the original PPP loan.
- Provisions providing additional funds for original PPP loans.
- Eligibility requirements for First Draw PPP loans.
- Eligibility requirements for Second Draw PPP loans.