Tax Associate Intern
As a Tax Associate Intern at WSRP, you will begin to utilize your educational background to serve the firm’s dynamic client base. You will prepare a variety of simple and complex income tax returns while working side-by-side with more experienced team members. This will provide you with direction and the coaching necessary for advanced learning opportunities.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Working with tax software applications
- Interact with clients and conduct interviews to gather tax-related information
- Assist with responses to notices from Federal and State agencies
- Develop professional relationships with clients and obtain an understanding of processes
- Identify potential tax credits and liabilities
- Proficiency in research tax-related matters in compliance with the laws
- Perform quarterly estimates and file extensions
- Bachelors candidate seeking Masters
- Public accounting experience
- Basic knowledge of the federal and state tax law and filing requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a strong command of English
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- Aptitude to think creatively
- Teamwork and a high sense of integrity
- Maintain confidentially of all information gathered
- Easy freeway access, close to TRAX, and FrontRunner
- Free parking
Our Competitive Advantage is Our People
We have created a framework to continuously grow our teams to expand their knowledge. We believe that a segmented development approach, coupled with individual attention, is the best way to build a top-performing firm. Our leadership development framework consists of increasing our competencies in six areas, and we achieve this through training, mentoring, on-the-job learning, and stretch assignments.
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.