The IT Specialist will be responsible for maintaining all the hardware and software we rely on to do our work. The ideal candidate has high integrity, ownership mindset, and a willingness to jump in and problem-solve. Experience as an IT department of one is preferred but not required, and a customer focused approach will be critical to success.
Key Contributions of this role:
- Respond to employee help tickets promptly.
- Partner with our external IT resource to keep our data secure.
- Order and track all IT assets.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Ensure that assets are up to date and help us forecast needs as our firm grows.
- Verify that IT costs are appropriately budgeted and minimize costs where appropriate.
Benefits of Joining WSRP
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid life insurance and short term and long-term disability coverage
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Contribution to phone plan and gym membership
- Sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to be mentored by accounting professionals with years of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com