Client Services Controller
The Client Services Controller will partner closely with our larger Client Accounting Services clients to help them develop, maintain and manage complete financial systems and reports. They will develop and maintain accounting principles, best practices, and systems for collecting, analyzing and reporting information. The Client Services Controller will advise on budgets, financial strategy, financial reporting, forecasting, system requirements and special projects. As new clients are acquired, the Client Services Controller will help with the onboarding and development of all financial systems and operations of those clients within the WSRP structure. They will ensure the services we provide internally and externally are of high standards, timely and build an excellent image of who we are and what we provide. The person will need to be a leader, good communicator, self-motivated and confident. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field is required, and a CPA license is strongly preferred.
Key Contributions of this role:
- Analyze needs of clients and prospective clients.
- Recommend procedures and systems for clients and prospective clients.
- Manage and do the preparation of financial statements and analysis for client companies.
- On boarding of new clients to develop a good relationship of trust and need.
- Help build and grow the CAS department.
- Maintain, improve, and oversee accounting procedures, processes and systems used by the department.
- Follow and comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Document and interpret complicated financial information for managers, partners and clients.
Benefits of Joining WSRP
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid life insurance and short term and long-term disability coverage
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Contribution to phone plan and gym membership
- Sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to be mentored by accounting professionals with years of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org