About Our Company
WSRP is a regional CPA Firm with over 120 employees with multiple offices and international operations. We offer a broad range of expertise in traditional audit and tax services as well as business consultation. With clients across the globe, we take pride in our success and assisting clients with various types of bookkeeping and QuickBooks, and know that it is due to the incredible capabilities and talents of the team of professionals at WSRP. They are highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to outstanding client service.
Job Title: Client Accounting Services Manager
The Client Accounting Services (CAS) Manager will be responsible for taking a lead role in managing clients and managing work projects in the department. Looking for a self-starter who takes initiation to find a solution to problems that arise. Someone that is willing to train and lead a team. As a manager, you will manage clients and projects, and supervise staff and assist them with their projects as needed. The manager must have knowledge of and be willing to learn internal systems. Must be willing to look ahead and grow clientele. You will take on a leadership role.
What You Will Do:
- Learn internal systems, i.e., QuickBooks, Divvy, Bill.com, GoFileRoom, etc. Be willing to look at new and more efficient systems
- Become familiar with multiple accounting systems and tools that will help our clients and our staff
- Coordinate and manage clients and projects
- Supervise staff on projects, provide feedback on performance when needed
- Manage new/potential client calls or meetings
- Help grow client base, search out new clients
- Understand the role of controller and CFO
- Provide some guidance for tax and audit questions or needs
- Help develop and build the CAS department, take on more leadership role
- All other tasks as assigned
- During tax season (January to April and September to October), this position will require you to work up to 50 to 60 hours a week.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience managing or supervising staff
- Experience with cash management
- Audit coordination
- Be a resource for the team and have a strong knowledge base
- Forecasting knowledge
- Diverse industry experience
- Possess a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a controller or CFO
- CPA certification preferred but not required
Benefits of Joining WSRP:
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays, and other firm offered holidays
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Paid professional development and memberships
- Contribution to phone plan and gym membership
- Sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to be mentored by accounting professionals with years of experience
- Motivosity – employee recognition and employee appreciation program
- Easy freeway access, close to TRAX, and FrontRunner
- Free parking
WSRP offers a compelling total rewards package that includes great base pay and bonus opportunity.
Our Competitive Advantage is Our People
We have created a framework to continuously grow our teams to expand their knowledge. We believe that a segmented development approach, coupled with individual attention, is the best way to build a top-performing firm. Our leadership development framework consists of increasing our competencies in six areas, and we achieve this through training, mentoring, on-the-job learning, and stretch assignments.
- Salt Lake City, UT
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.