As an Assurance Associate Intern at WSRP you will utilize your educational background to serve the firm’s dynamic client base. You will have the opportunity to work on various audit areas, including cash, accounts receivables, inventories, fixed assets, accounts payable, and accruals. Working side-by-side with more experienced team members will provide you with direction and the coaching necessary for advanced learning opportunities.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Working with assurance software applications
- Assisting in engagement risk assessment procedures
- Interacting with clients and conduct interviews to gather assurance related information
- Developing professional relationships with clients and obtain an understanding of processes
- Preparation of financial statements and applying GAAP
- Documenting work completed by preparing work papers
- Bachelors candidate seeking Masters
- Ability to communicate effectively with a strong command of English
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- Aptitude to think creatively
- Teamwork and a high sense of integrity
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all client information gathered
- Above-average pay
- Easy freeway access, close to TRAX, and FrontRunner
- Free parking
A Platform for Personal Growth
WSRP offers a compelling total rewards package that includes great base pay and bonus opportunity.
Our benefits and perks include unlimited paid time off, health insurance, annual 2-day learning, and development event in Park City, the firm paid professional development, 4% 401(k) contribution by the firm, half the cost of a gym membership, phone benefit of $50 a month, monthly mentoring luncheon, free meals and snacks, firm outings and parties, dedicated WSRP Volunteer Day, and complimentary long and short term disability plans, life insurance, and more.
Our Competitive Advantage is Our People
We have created a framework to continuously grow our teams to expand their knowledge. We believe that a segmented development approach, coupled with individual attention, is the best way to build a top-performing firm. Our leadership development framework consists of increasing our competencies in six areas, and we achieve this through training, mentoring, on-the-job learning, and stretch assignments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com