Administrative Assistant for Assurance
Our Assurance team is looking for highly skilled Administrative Assistant to help us keep things running smoothly in the department. This person will own engagement scheduling, so phenomenal attention to detail, ability to hold others to deadlines, and great customer communication skills are vital. Significant experience with Microsoft Office products is highly preferred, as is the ability to pick up on firm specific software and use it to its fullest.
Key contributions of this role
- Utilize the Prostaff system to ensure that all our engagements are fully staffed.
- Maintain constant communication with Assurance Managers and Partners to adjust staffing on engagements as needed.
- Help forecast staffing needs based on current staff utilization and incoming business.
- Manage complex schedules for several Audit Partners.
- Support clients by creating engagement letters, managing billing and collections, and ensuring our staff are being proactive in reaching out.
Benefits of Joining WSRP
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid life insurance and short term and long term disability coverage
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Contribution to phone plan and gym membership
- Sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to be mentored by accounting professionals with years of experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com