About Our Company
From a six-person firm started on January 1, 1985, in Salt Lake City, WSRP has grown to be one of the largest and most respected CPA firms in Utah with over 100 staff and 17 Partners. Based on our history, we understand the needs of both large and small businesses. We offer a broad range of expertise in traditional audit and tax services as well as business consultation. With clients across the globe, we take pride in our success and know that it is due to the incredible capabilities and talents of the team of professionals at WSRP. They are highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to outstanding client service.
Job Title: Accountant
The Accountant will be responsible for the preparation, management, and reporting of financial data for various clients of the company. You will be expected to work in the office and our typical work year will have a fairly significant amount of overtime.
What You Will Do:
- Posting transactions, reconciling bank statements, tax clean-ups, preparation of payrolls and payroll tax filings, and other bookkeeping services
- You will assist in or do special projects, quality of earnings reviews, ERC filings, and/or other client needs
- You will learn internal systems, QuickBooks, Office 365, become familiar with multiple other systems and programs used by our clients
- You will take the lead in managing client accounting needs for several client accounts
- All other tasks as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience with QuickBooks
- A good work ethic and desire to achieve and grow
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting
Benefits of Joining WSRP:
- Unlimited PTO (with some blackout periods)
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid life insurance and short term and long-term disability coverage
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Paid professional development and memberships (including annual firm staff offsite trainings)
- Contribution to phone plan and gym membership
- Sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to be mentored by accounting professionals with years of experience
- Above-average pay
- Easy freeway access, close to TRAX, and FrontRunner
- Free parking
WSRP offers a compelling total rewards package that includes great base pay and bonus opportunity.
Our Competitive Advantage is Our People
We have created a framework to continuously grow our teams to expand their knowledge. We believe that a segmented development approach, coupled with individual attention, is the best way to build a top-performing firm. Our leadership development framework consists of increasing our competencies in six areas, and we achieve this through training, mentoring, on-the-job learning, and stretch assignments.
- Salt Lake City, UT
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.